1) Building a nation-wide coalition and support to devise and implement a national food policy.
2) Advancing research in the interconnections between food, environment, nutrition, culture and health in Israel. These future efforts include devising sustainable diets indices and advancing research in local sustainable agriculture.
3) Advising and disseminating knowledge to decision makers and the public about food, environment, culture and health.Our efforts include holding on-going seminars open to the public and professionals and develop an important initiative to erect forest gardens as community centers within urban settings.
4) Holding industry and government accountable for misinformation and policies against the public’s interest.
5) Together with “העין השביעית”, we have launched the ” אמת בפרסום“ project, which aims to examine the information and data provided by various advertising campaigns and journalistic publications in the field of nutrition, the environment, and public health.